People who don’t know that how can they register for Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia and the existing recipients that want to know how they can update, includes some of the details as how to update and apply. Well, all updates and new applications can be made manually or online. Before registering to it, make sure you are eligible for the same and fulfill all requirements as a qualified applicant. The certain conditions on which only this aid called as the BR1M 2018 is offered to Malaysian people are as,
- To apply for it, you should be a resident of Malaysia
- Men or women that are head of households or families, the members living with the household, having income below than RM 4000 can also apply for it
- All gold citizens above the age of 60 and having income below than RM 4000 can also apply
- Single aged below 21 years of age with RM 2000 monthly income. Student of the Debit card payee’s are not eligible for applying for the BRIM 2018. The related application form can be obtained for free from following resources as,
Download it from the official site. Get it from any branches of urban transformation center, IRB, IRB or others. The completed application form has to be submitted with at least one copy of certain documents as,
- MYKAD/ birth certificate/ dependents/ spouse passport/ parental death certificate/ divorce certificate/ widower and others
The all-new 2018 BR1M application will be opened in the month of December 2017. For knowing more about them, get details from its official site. You can also update your application either online or manually. Get all things done on time so that you don’t have to stress over last minute and to avoid all last minutes hassles. Know more today.