ZERO travel, full- time, position thru Career Brokers: SAP (SD) Lead Analyst. $100K - 120K. Our client is a global Mfg company in a niche that is "booming."
Attention H1b applicants:
(1) You must live in the USA or Canada to be considered.
(2) H1b transfer and Green Card sponsorship available.
I. General requirements:
* You live in the USA and your family is excited to move to Madison, WI
* Your first choice is to find a zero travel/full-time job (not a contract)
II. Technical requirements:
* 5 years configuring SD functionality implementing and supporting SAP in a global ECC 6.0 environment.
* 5 years experience with OTC (Order-to-Cash), pricing, financial and other integration processes.
* 3 years experience defining, developing, supporting and maintaining SAP reports using SAP Query, Infoset or Quickviewer.
* Partner with business areas and other IT staff to define, design, and configure global SAP system functionality within the SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) areas.
* Provide business analysis, process redesign and technical expertise in the Sales & Distribution (SD) functional areas.
* Communicate SAP capabilities and possibilities within the SD functional modules.
* Prepare business specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows.
* Assist with the conversion from multiple Legacy SAP systems with a focus on streamlining global business processes.
* Configure SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and solve complex business problems.
* Functional lead/co-lead on small-to-medium sized SAP related projects.
* Assist users with 2nd level functional and technical support to resolve coding, configuration, security, performance and data related issues in a timely fashion.
* Base salary: $100K - 120K
* Full benefits
* Relocation package
V. About Career Brokers:
* Leveraging careers since 1991.